Podcast Signup - Artists Helping Artists
Marketing Art Post Covid (MAP-C)
Podcast Host Deborah Chapin and Guests
Stephanie Deshpande Talks about her Zoom ClassNote: I apologize for the pixelated video… operator problem on zoom but it was a process. I had it figured out by the second round.
Camille Przewodek talks about her class techniques and the market / careerCamille goes through the then and now comparison and how she's adapted to the new marketplace.
Janice Hindes talks about her Art Center / Gallery
Podcast Artists Helping Artists Talk with Janice Hindes Chapin Studio Gallery @ Stoneridge. Janice Hindes Talks about her art center and gallery and what it means to her and her community. She has a very innovative program in a property that she has developed and refurbished over the past 5 years.
Demos and Marketing Tips
Tips for Marketing in General:
Your Website is not just an online brochure anymore.
- Why You need to market your own work and bring your website up to par now
- Having a custom independent site vs being on a platform
- Creating Compelling Video of your paintings for Social Media
- Google Placement Ads for Artists (coming soon)
- Doing Voice Sales (coming soon)
Tips for WordPress Sites:
- Using Beaver Builder - the easy way to build a WordPress Site
- Using WP zoom
- Yoast - the SEO Plugin and explanation of how it works
- Using WHM to clean out your Server Cache and Reboot for speed.
- Using WP zoom
- Saving your SQL database and backup your site using FTP backup
- Making Your website hum - Easy Ways to improve performance (coming soon)
- How to Rank in SEO Tips for ART marketing (coming soon)
- Making your site into an app and why? (coming soon)
- Adding AR (Augmented Reality on your site and why it's good. (coming soon)
- Moving your site to a new server with just your SQL database and folders (coming soon)
- AWS available for WordPress (coming soon)
- Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and Bitcoin (coming soon)
For an all Access Library of Info on the Marketing of Art with demonstrations and explanation of tools and future zoom question answer sessions on online marketing tips & tricks by Deborah Chapin. Get first dibs on watching the Podcasts and finding out what professionals are thinking in relationship to their own marketing. Get an all access Pass at $25. See Below.
"Thanks so much for having me on your podcast, Deborah Chapin Fine Art!!!
Stephanie Deshpande shared Deborah Chapin Fine Art's post:
"Thanks so much for having me on your podcast, Deborah Chapin Fine Art!!! I’m looking forward to listening to your other guests! Make sure you check out “Artist helping Artists”! On Sundays Debbie talks to professional artists about how they are marketing their art in the post Covid age both online and off."
Thank you for the interview. I watched it and it looks good and I think there are a lot of good tips we put out there.
Awkward but Social