This is the Online Studio of Art Exhibition History of Deborah Chapin
Museum Exhibitions, which include Ketter Kunst Germany, Grand Palais Paris, CM Russell Museum, Talks at the Smithsonian National Museum of American Art see history below:
- Grand Prize Winner, Paint America touring exhibition, St. George Art Museum, St. George, UT July- September 2007, 2008.
- CM Russell Art Auction, CM Russell Museum, Great Falls, MT - March 2007
- NAPA Valley Museum, Arts for the Parks 2004, Yountville, California - June-September 2005
- Kolb Studio, Grand Canyon Association, Arts for the Parks 2004, Grand Canyon, Arizona - April-June 2005 Booth Western Art Museum, Arts for the Parks 2004, Cartersville, Georgia - December 2004- February 2005
- Ketterer Kunst Hamburg, 17th- 20th Century Marine art - 252. Auction, - Sept 2000.
(see KettererPresscatalogue.htm and KetterKunstCatalogue.html
- Louvre - Salon de Société Nationale des Beaux Arts, Paris - June 1999, 2000, 2001
- Meridian International Center, One-Person Exhibition -1997, 1992.
- Grand Palais , Paris, France - 1994, 1993, 2003.
- Colorado Historical Museum, "Artists of America Exhibition", Denver, CO - 1988. (catalogues published)
- Maryland Historical Museum, Baltimore, MD - 1989.
- San Diego Maritime Museum, One-Person Exhibit - 1988.
- Carnegie Art Museum, One-Person Exhibit – 1988.Ventura County Maritime Museum, One-Person Exhibit. 1988.Mariners Museum, Fremantle, Western Australia - 1986.
- biographical sketch is featured in the: Allgemeines Kunstlerlexikon (dictionary of artists), published by Saur in Leipzig, GE v. 15; fall 1997 which is the standard for reference of museum’s worldwide. It is a complete and exact biographical data spanning the entire world-wide spectrum of arts from antiquity up to present with over 300,000 artists and a selection of exhibitions by these artists based on the structured data of the encyclopedia Thieme-Becker and Vollmer (the predecessors of the AKL) complete from a to z and the structured data of the AKL as the printed version goes on. currently from a to "campagnari". data from Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon, published in printed form by K. G. Saur Verlag.
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, Invited to Lecture/DVD Demo on Plein Air Painting, Sea & Surf en Plein Air, Washington, DC, October 2007.
- CM Russell Musem, Charles M Russell Museum catalog Exhibition/Auction, Montana, p 19, 63, 2007.
- Chesapeake Life, January 2007, Shorelines Feature p29. Review of - "On Location" by R. Mcdaniel, 2005.Gerlinde de Beer (auth), monograph, Ludolf Backhuysen, p.56, 2001. Who's Who in American Art, 24th - 31st edition 2001-2016.
The Artists Blue Book, bibliography summary, 2000-2008.
- Ketterer Kunst Hamburg Maritime Kunst Catalogue, Hamburg, GE -Auction 2 Sept, 2000.
· International Artist, Masters Painters of the World, "Etude des Roches", Australia - J
- Allgemeines Kunstlerlexikon (dictionary of artists), published by Saur in Leipzig, GE v. 15; fall 1997.
- American Artist Magazine, Sea & Surf en Plein Air, NYC - October 1995 (copies available).
- Artists of America, catalogue, Colorado Historical Museum, 1988,1990.
- Exposition Catalogue, Catalogue Listing. Salon des Ind`ependants, Paris - 1993,1994.
- US Art, interview by Gillian Judge, Adams publishing, Minnesota, December 1990.
- Chesapeake Bay Magazine, Chesapeake communications, Maryland, May 1983, May 1990.
- Dictionary of Sea Painters, book by Edward Archibald, London - June 1989.
- American Artist magazine, Billboard Publications, NYC - January 1988.
- Yacht Portraits, book published by Sheridan press/overseas press, Milan, IT - October 1987.
- Women Painting Women - RJD Gallery, Sag Harbor, NY - October 2015
- Mystic International - Mystic Seaport - Mystic, Connecticut - September 2007, 1985, 1984, 1983
- Paint America - Indian Summer, Winner of the inaugural Paint America Competition - 2007,
- The Natural World Observed - N.A.P.P.A.P. National Exhibition - Texas Art Gallery - Dallas, Texas - February 2007
- Southeastern Wildlife Exposition, Charleston, SC February 2005- 2008.
- The Natural World Observed - N.A.P.P.A.P. National Exhibition - Elkhorn Gallery - Winterpark, Colorado -
June 2006 Ella Carothers Dunnegan Gallery - Bolivar, Missouri - March 2005
- The Natural World Observed - N.A.P.P.A.P. National Exhibition - National Arts Club - New York - September 2005
- Arts for the Parks Top 100 and Finalist, Art West Gallery and Jackson Lake Lodge Jackson Lake Lodge, Jackson Hole,
Wyoming - September - December 2001, 2004.
- National Arts Club - Gregg Gallery, One-Person Exhibition, New York - September 1998, 2003, 2005
- Audubon Naturalist Society, One-Person Exhibitions - 1992, 1994, 1995, 2002.
- Northwest Marine Art Exhibition, Kirsten Gallery - 2002, 2004, 2006.
- Impressions of New England - Bennington VT - 2002, 2003.
- Beaux Arts Bash, Scottsdale Artist School, Scottsdale, AZ - 2001-2008.
- Southern Vermont Art Center, One Person Exhibition - June, 2000.
- Annual Exhibiting Artist Members’ Exhibition, National Arts Club, 1998-2006.
- Salmagundi Open, Salmagundi Club, NYC - 1996. Grand National, American Artists Professional League, Salmagundi Club, NYC - 1995.
- Baku, Azerbaijan (formerly in USSR), American Embassy-1995-98.
- Bogota, Colombia, American Embassy -1995-98. (Catalog Published) Sanaa, Yemen, American Embassy - 1995-98.
- Quito, Ecuador, American Embassy - 1993-96. United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi, American Embassy - 1992-95. (Catalog Published)
- National Arts Club
- National Academy of Professional Plein Air Painters (founder)
- Artist Fellowship Artist
- Societe Nationale des Beaux Arts