This is the Online Studio of Art Exhibition History of Deborah Chapin
In 2013 I started my move to Maine, it took 5 years to get here because of real estate markets and I have worked (so far) 3 years to build my studio and garden property since arriving. But I'm back up and running with my own studio/ gallery in Bristol Maine. Come visit the gallery and experience Maine in a new light.
Museum Exhibitions, which include Ketter Kunst Germany, Grand Palais Paris, CM Russell Museum, Talks at the Smithsonian National Museum of American Art see history below:
- Grand Prize Winner, Paint America touring exhibition, St. George Art Museum, St. George, UT July- September 2007, 2008.
- CM Russell Art Auction, CM Russell Museum, Great Falls, MT - March 2007
- NAPA Valley Museum, Arts for the Parks 2004, Yountville, California - June-September 2005
- Kolb Studio, Grand Canyon Association, Arts for the Parks 2004, Grand Canyon, Arizona - April-June 2005 Booth Western Art Museum, Arts for the Parks 2004, Cartersville, Georgia - December 2004- February 2005
- Ketterer Kunst Hamburg, 17th- 20th Century Marine art - 252. Auction, - Sept 2000.
(see KettererPresscatalogue.htm and KetterKunstCatalogue.html
- Louvre - Salon de Société Nationale des Beaux Arts, Paris - June 1999, 2000, 2001
- Meridian International Center, One-Person Exhibition -1997, 1992.
- Grand Palais , Paris, France - 1993, 1994, 2003.
- Colorado Historical Museum, "Artists of America Exhibition", Denver, CO - 1988, 1990. (catalogues published)
- Maryland Historical Museum, Baltimore, MD - 1989.
- San Diego Maritime Museum, One-Person Exhibit - 1988.
- Carnegie Art Museum, One-Person Exhibit – 1988.Ventura County Maritime Museum, One-Person Exhibit. 1988.Mariners Museum, Fremantle, Western Australia - 1986.
- biographical sketch is featured in the: Allgemeines Kunstlerlexikon (dictionary of artists), published by Saur in Leipzig, GE v. 15; fall 1997 which is the standard for reference of museum’s worldwide. It is a complete and exact biographical data spanning the entire world-wide spectrum of arts from antiquity up to present with over 300,000 artists and a selection of exhibitions by these artists based on the structured data of the encyclopedia Thieme-Becker and Vollmer (the predecessors of the AKL) complete from a to z and the structured data of the AKL as the printed version goes on. currently from a to "campagnari". data from Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon, published in printed form by K. G. Saur Verlag.
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, Invited to Lecture/DVD Demo on Plein Air Painting, Sea & Surf en Plein Air, Washington, DC, October 2007.
- CM Russell Musem, Charles M Russell Museum catalog Exhibition/Auction, Montana, p 19, 63, 2007.
- Chesapeake Life, January 2007, Shorelines Feature p29. Review of - "On Location" by R. Mcdaniel, 2005.
- Gerlinde de Beer (auth), monograph, Ludolf Backhuysen, p.56, 2001. Who's Who in American Art, 24th - 31st edition 2001-2016.
- The Artists Blue Book, bibliography summary, 2000-2008.
- Ketterer Kunst Hamburg Maritime Kunst Catalogue, Hamburg, GE -Auction 2 Sept, 2000.
- International Artist, Masters Painters of the World, "Etude des Roches", Australia - J
- Allgemeines Kunstlerlexikon (dictionary of artists), published by Saur in Leipzig, GE v. 15; fall 1997.
- American Artist Magazine, Sea & Surf en Plein Air, NYC - October 1995 (copies available).
- Artists of America, catalogue, Colorado Historical Museum, 1988,1990.
- Exposition Catalogue, Catalogue Listing. Salon des Ind`ependants, Paris - 1993,1994.
- US Art, interview by Gillian Judge, Adams publishing, Minnesota, December 1990.
- Chesapeake Bay Magazine, Chesapeake communications, Maryland, May 1983, May 1990.
- Dictionary of Sea Painters, book by Edward Archibald, London - June 1989.
- American Artist magazine, Billboard Publications, NYC - January 1988.
- Yacht Portraits, book published by Sheridan press/overseas press, Milan, IT - October 1987.
- Women Painting Women - RJD Gallery, Sag Harbor, NY - October 2015
- Mystic International - Mystic Seaport - Mystic, Connecticut - September 2007, 1985, 1984, 1983
- Paint America - Indian Summer, Winner of the inaugural Paint America Competition - 2007,
- The Natural World Observed - N.A.P.P.A.P. National Exhibition - Texas Art Gallery - Dallas, Texas - February 2007
- Southeastern Wildlife Exposition, Charleston, SC February 2005- 2008.
- The Natural World Observed - N.A.P.P.A.P. National Exhibition - Elkhorn Gallery - Winterpark, Colorado -
- Ella Carothers Dunnegan Gallery - Bolivar, Missouri - March 2005
- The Natural World Observed - N.A.P.P.A.P. National Exhibition - National Arts Club - New York - September 2005
- Arts for the Parks Top 100 and Finalist, Art West Gallery and Jackson Lake Lodge Jackson Lake Lodge, Jackson Hole,
Wyoming - September - December 2001, 2004.
- National Arts Club - Gregg Gallery, One-Person Exhibition, New York - September 1998, 2003, 2005
- Audubon Naturalist Society, One-Person Exhibitions - 1992, 1994, 1995, 2002.
- Northwest Marine Art Exhibition, Kirsten Gallery - 2002, 2004, 2006.
- Impressions of New England - Bennington VT - 2002, 2003.
- Beaux Arts Bash, Scottsdale Artist School, Scottsdale, AZ - 2001-2008.
- Southern Vermont Art Center, One Person Exhibition - June, 2000.
- Annual Exhibiting Artist Members’ Exhibition, National Arts Club, 1998-2006.
- Salmagundi Open, Salmagundi Club, NYC - 1996. Grand National, American Artists Professional League, Salmagundi Club, NYC - 1995.
- Baku, Azerbaijan (formerly in USSR), American Embassy-1995-98.
- Bogota, Colombia, American Embassy -1995-98. (Catalog Published)
- Sanaa, Yemen, American Embassy - 1995-98.
- Quito, Ecuador, American Embassy - 1993-96. United Arab Emirates,
- Abu Dhabi, American Embassy - 1992-95. (Catalog Published)
- National Arts Club
- National Academy of Professional Plein Air Painters (founder)
- Artist Fellowship Artist
- Societe Nationale des Beaux Arts
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.